Would you prayerfully consider giving a year-end gift to Hope Rising Haiti?
Thank you to everyone who gave last week. We are still looking to raise $11,000 more to reach our goal of $18,000. This money would help us make our 2015 budget and go towards fulfilling our January commitments, projects, and plans. Would you, please, prayerfully consider giving a year-end gift to Hope Rising Haiti? Your prayers and partnership are vital to our ministry in Haiti.
How to Give
The quality of life in Haiti cannot rise without financial partners. We gratefully accept donations of any amount to directly benefit the Haitian people. Hope Rising Haiti is a recognized non-profit and all gifts are tax deductible.
You can donate online with your credit or debit card by going to the “give” page. If you would like to donate with a written check, please make checks payable to “Hope Rising" and mail them to: 10043 Keenan Street, Highlands Ranch, CO, 80130.
Looking Back 2015
- Drilled three new water wells in Gross Roche, Malary, and Fedja
- Built a new church in Gross Roche
- Funded school tuition for 11 students
- Men’s work team made vital repairs to the deaf children’s dorm building – replaced roof
- Blake spent seven weeks in Haiti leading teams and projects, planning upcoming projects, and hosted vision trips
- Raised money for sound system for GVCM evangelism and revival ministry
- Continued relationship with Pastor Yves Prophete and GVCM.org and their network of more than 30 Haitian churches
- Family team installed vents in main orphanage building to avieliate extreme heat
- Helped raised money to build local housing for families in need
- Led youth leadership retreat for teens at All God’s Children Orphanage
- Established operating budget January – December 2015
- Started new partnership with Cherry Hills Community Church to build a new church building for the church in Sapaterre
- Blake continues to work for a local roofing company to provide income
Looking Forward 2016
- Traveling to Haiti in January to make plans for a variety of vital projects
- Raising funds for our 2016 Project Budget of $58,000 and for our 2016 Operations Budget of $92,000
- Leading men’s work team to make vital repairs at All God’s Children Orphanage and build a home for a widow family
- Establish more partnerships between American churches and Haitian churches
- Create a model house that can be replicated and re-built by Haiti contractors or American work teams
- Build 50 homes in 2016!
- Establish more partnerships between American schools and Haitian Christian schools
- Drill an additional water well at Thomassique Christian School ($10,000)
- Establish more partnerships between American businesses and Haitian business opportunities
- Build a new church in Calbassiee ($35,000)
- Leading a Valor Christian High School Discovery trip in late March to build a home for 72 year-old widow, Adrillene Python More about this project in last month's newsletter here (hoperisinghaiti.org/adrillene-rising/)
- Coordinate plans to drill new water well at the Church in Sapaterre, so that church construction can begin ($10,000)
- Coordinate the new church build in Sapaterre, in partnership with Cherry Hills Community Church
- Continue efforts to minister to the widows in the Thomassique, Gross Roche, and Lora Tonne communities ($8,000)
- Drill a water well in Terrierrouge ($10,000)
- Make plans to build new churches in Terrierrouge, Dondon, Passpome, and Milot ($35,000 each)
Thank you for being a part of this important ministry. We are grateful for your prayers and partnership in reaching the lost and serving the least.
Sincerely, Blake LaMunyon